Timestamps are indicated by small blue circles on the video timeline. Click on the circle to go directly to that section of the video.
- 00:06 Q1 – What honestly is the reality of vaccine availability by November?
- 01:47 Q2 – If a viable vaccine is developed in 2021, are we still looking at a 10-year marathon?
- 02:27 Q3 – Several other pandemic-related viruses have weakened over time. Is there a scenario where this happens with COVID and a marathon be avoided?
- 05:01 Q4 – If the ubiquitous testing methods are available today, why aren’t they readily available?
- 09:45 Q5 – Is it even more important to get the standards flu vaccine this year to avoid comorbidity or a vulnerable system?
- 11:56 Q6 – What are your thoughts on reinfection?
- 15:07 Q7 – What can we do to help?